Financial Aid Information
Spring Semester 2015 - Deadlines
(All forms/documentation for the following processes must be submitted by the dates below)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal - April 15, 2015
- Verification (KHEAA Verify) - April 15, 2015
- Adjustment Requests - April 15, 2015
- Acceptance of Student/Parent Direct Loan - May 1, 2015
General Deadline for Financial Aid - all forms/requests for any Financial Aid process must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the last day of each term.
- The 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is now available. Students should complete the 2015-16 FAFSA to apply for financial aid for the Fall 2015 semester.
- Before you begin, go to www.pin.ed.gov to create or retrieve a PIN for you and your parents.
- Go to www.fafsa.gov to complete your FAFSA today. Be sure to include EKU’s school code – 001963.
***You may still complete your FAFSA even if you have NOT filed taxes. After filing, sign into your FAFSA and UPDATE your tax information by using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.