Summer Financial Aid Information
EKU's Office of Student Financial Assistance will begin sending Summer 2016 Award Notices by email in mid-April. Once you receive your award email, you may go onto your EKU Direct and accept your awards.
Things to keep in mind:
- Have a current 2015-16 FAFSA listing EKU as one of the schools you wish to attend.
- Be enrolled at least half-time to receive a Federal student loan (6 hrs. for Undergraduate students, 4.5 hrs. for Graduate students)
- Be in compliance with the standards of EKU's Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy. **Satisfactory Academic Progress will not be reviewed until after spring 2016 grades are posted in May. It is possible for someone to receive a summer award notice prior to May only to have it revoked after academic progress is reviewed.
- Students that received their maximum annual Direct Loan amount during the fall 2015 and/or spring 2016 semesters, will NOT be eligible for Direct Loan funds during the summer 2016 semester.
- If you withdraw after funds have been disbursed to you, you could be required to return/repay some of those funds to EKU as well as lose future aid eligibility due to lack of Satisfactory Academic Progress.