Financial Aid Information
Spring 2016 - Deadlines
(All forms/documentation for the following processes must be submitted by the dates below)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal - April 13, 2016
- Acceptance of Student/Parent Direct Loan - April 29, 2016
- KHEAA Verify - If you still need to submit information to KHEAA Verify, please do so no later than Friday, April 15th to ensure that your financial aid will be processed prior to the end of the spring semester.
General Deadline for Financial Aid - all forms/requests for any Financial Aid process must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the last day of each term.
- The 2016-2017 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is now available. Students should complete the 2016-17 FAFSA to apply for financial aid for the Fall 2016 semester.
- Go to www.fafsa.gov to complete your FAFSA today. Be sure to include EKU’s school code – 001963.
- FAFSA’s website will guide you through the process of applying for aid. You must have a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID and Password to complete the FAFSA. Remember, you and your parent must signin withyour FSA ID and password. Information is available at https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm. Please remember this is a new way to sign the FAFSA form effective May, 2015.
***You may still complete your FAFSA even if you have NOT filed taxes. After filing, sign into your FAFSA and UPDATE your tax information by using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.